Published: Monday, 10 September 2018 10:43
It's great to see our Easyfundraising is bringing in donations. Over the last year, with people shopping online, retailers have donated our school £384.60 and this is with less than 100 people signed up. The more people who sign up, the more donations we will receive.
There are nearly 3,000 retailers including Amazon, M&S, John Lewis, Tesco, Aviva, Next and Saisbury's, who will donate a percentage of the amount you spend to Waringstown Primary School to say thankyou for shopping with them.
It's really simple and doesn't cost you anything. All you have to do is:
- Go to http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk
- Sign up for free
- Select create an account
- select 'I want so support a good cause'
- cause name - Waringstown Primary School
- enter your details to complete your account
- Get shopping - your donations will be collected by Easyfundraising and automatically sent to Waringstown Primary School. It couldn't be easier.
There are no catches or hidden charges and we will be really grateful for your donations. You can also register your debit card details so purchases made on the High Street will contribute as well. You can do this by selecting Card Details within your account settings.